All charter prices are for one or two people. A third angler may be added for an additional $100.
|Super Half Day
|Tarpon Half Day
We accept cash or credit cards for payment.
Mark King will pick up you at your place of lodging or a pre-determined location each morning. He will have a cooler on board for your drinks or lunch that you bring.
Mark will have "Top of the Line" rods and reels for you to fish with or you may bring your own favorite gear if you prefer. Mark will also have the right lures for the days fishing ready to go when fishing with artificial lures. If you wish to fish with wild shiners, the bait is at customer expense and Mark has those heavy rods ready to go. Mark practices "Catch and Release" for most fishing he does. If you catch a trophy that you wish to mount, Mark will be happy to photograph and measure it for a replica mount.
You may need a Florida fishing license depending on which charter you've reserved. These are available online at Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission
or at many sporting goods stores and bait shops.
Things you may wish to bring along on your trip should include the following:
- Sunscreen - please do not bring spray types of sunscreen
- Sunglasses, preferably polarized - Costa Del Mar are the best
- A windbreaker and light rainsuit - Frogg Toggs are great
- Camera - digital works the best - email your friends
- Personal rods and reels if you prefer
- Lunch and drinks - available at Roland Martin Marina
- Mark will be happy to assist you in finding quality lodging for your trip to Lake Okeechobee